Thursday, April 14, 2005

Injustice for all!

I'm ever amazed as the injustice that lurks around every corner, stop light and roadside. Just because you have a nice car . . . are under 30 years old and are a male -- you are ready to write the check. Why does injustice leave its trail of blood on the side of the road? Why are some people targeted for bad things? Why do some people get all the praise . . . and do little work ? Why do some folks just naturally fall on their feet -- never a fall -- and others . . . .whoa . . enough of this.

1 comment:

Soulpadre said...

You reminded me of Psalm 73: (msg)"No doubt God is good--good to good people, god to the good-hearted. But I nearly missed it, missed seeing his goodness. I was looking the other way..."

His perspective had given him a headache, thinking about who gets way with murder....."Until I entered the sanctuary of God. Then I saw the whole picture."

You know the rest of the story. May the Lord grant you daily covering from His banner of love, and a sanctuary to behold His glory.

sp