Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Fast Paced Cyber

So today I drove 2 hrs 30 min to hear a presentation about websites and internet fundraising! Both are extremely important. But 31 years ago when I became an officer in TSA -- who knew? Photos were important then. Text and written forms were important. Newspapers, magazines and newsletters -- even letters (who remembers letters ?) So . . . what now ? Actually now is already gone and we're anticipating tomorrow this very moment. No . . I'm not crazy but always feeling like I want to catch up -- like I want to at least be on the top of the wave. But I'm always just swimmin' out TO the wave! Yikes.

I want to make a difference -- I want internet evangelism -- I want virtual prayer rooms -- I want to educate the internet donors and their children -- who will even use something else to be philanthropic! I shutter at the thoughts. But I WANT to be there.

Booth and Jesus were both there -- they were so cutting edge . . . .that HIS blood covered the sins of the world. There's a new twist to "cutting edge" -- and that was before cyber! Go Jesus!

No comments: