Sunday, February 25, 2007

What a Wonderful World - NJ

Yes, I said New Jersey. We've just finished a south Jersey tour and I am ever amazed at the diversity of this state. Last week I went skiing in New Jersey (Mountain Creek) and then I went to Newark Ironbound for a visit to a dance studio and this weekend I went to the end of the state. The wind was bitter -- but the view was exhilerating! It was the beach -- my favorite. It was a lighthouse I hadn't seen before and it was beautiful victorian homes -- all refurbished to be Bed and Breakfasts! And then I go to Camp Tecumseh and on the way see fields of horses, beautiful horses. And another different . . . Kearny -- a cultural generational experience-- unique and "small town." And with all of this . . . I know God loves NJ and wants NJ to know Himself. That's where I come in. Jersey for Jesus -- doing my part and loving it!

No comments: