Monday, February 26, 2007

What a healthy place

It's a joy to know that TSA has committed Christians who are willing to dedicate their lives to extending the Kingdom of God -- and work for TSA in doing so. They will sell their land, house and car -- to sacrifice for the Kingdom. Gus and I went to training with basically nothing -- giving the last dollar for the room key. But here I'm talking about folks who are willing to sell lots -- investment monies that will take "back seat" to their commitments. I am impressed and thankful to God.

2 comments:

WalksInTheWoods said...

Nice blogspot, Vicki!
It is a good place to get across some of what is seen through your eyes and the vision of your heart for this great state. Blessings, and keep up the commentary on your travels, it gives points for prayer and the celebration of encouragement.

BrownEyedGirl said...

I'm glad your blogging again. Thanks for your comments on my site. I have added you to my links and my bloglines. Bloglines will let me know when you update!
I agree with walks in the woods, it will be great to see the vision of your heart for this great state through your travels and writings. We are interested!