Saturday, March 03, 2007

Jersey Shore

Tomorrow we will travel to the shore -- as they say in Jersey. Of course . . . not to go to the beach, but to go to church -- TSA! It's a wonderful anticipation to know that we will meet with other officers (retired now) and corps folks at Ocean County Corps to worship during this Lenten Season. Tomorrow is about Purity. Lots of thougts. Lots of memories. Lots of pondering. I like the pondering best. But what I will know is that folks will be praying even now for our time together tomorrow in worship. How uplifting. Many years of ministry -- many years -- of praying -- and many years of faithfulness. how blessed!

2 comments:

Allison Ward said...

hey..nice to see you blogging again :)
So will I be seeing you at the Youth Night FET????

Christin ><> said...

Hey there, Christin Kapp here.....
I had bookmarked your blog a long time back, but lost my bookmarks in the now-infamous laptop hard drive crash of september, 06 [my personal laptop is a franken-puter that a friend of mine pieced together for me a couple of years back, and it isn't the most spiffy of 'puters anymore]

At any rate, I'm glad to have found you again, and glad that you're still blogging. I, unfortionately, have not blogged in a VERY long time......though i still read regurally.

It was nice meeting with you and your husband the other day. That half hour encouraged my heart in ways that I never expected. Thank you!