Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just returned from a great conference. I was amazed at just how inspired I could get. I was ultimately spell-bound by Lee Strobel -- TSA needs a touch of his evangelism enthusiasm. And I think I could make that happen -- if I just didn't have about a million other things to accomplish in the next week. Whew. Moving on . . .vacation followed and I was once again inspired by the corps officer at the Clearwater Corps. I know about Elijah and the altar competition -- but just how many altars are we willing to sacrifice? Refreshment for the soul and the mind were mine -- and I got to go to the beach, too. God is Good!

4 comments:

Allison Ward said...

aw lucky the BEACH! Yes I will be seeing you at the circus! hahaha...thanks for you comment.

BrownEyedGirl said...

The Beach!! I'm jealous...you'll see me at the circus too!
Sounds like the conference was great.

Katie said...

Where will you be Easter Sunday???

Larry said...

Hey look who joined blogsphere.....

I am hearing some great things about Jersey...Glad you got to go to the beach.

So are you missing planning a congress?