Sunday, March 25, 2007

So much fullness

And when you replace food with prayer . . . mighty things happen. I am a believer. I've never really been a "faster" -- but with a greater understanding (thanks - Janet) I really do believe that prayer can and should replace anything and everything! Hallelujah!

Praying with many . . . singing with the same . . . and believing together, God is glorified. We were with differing generations, differing cultures and differing genders -- but all united -- all understanding each other's expressions. God is glorified. Fullness for all. Full of His glory -- full of forgiveness -- full of praise -- and full of His Spirit.

Now the coffee helped . . . whenever I felt hungry . . . coffee it was -- and then lots of prayer again. And an deeper understanding of God's plan for this fast.

What a very beautiful -- day of fullness. And God is glorified.

1 comment:

BrownEyedGirl said...

I thought it was a good day. I felt refreshed by being there. I also felt like some truths were sharpened in my mind and the flame fanned in my heart.