Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Been a long time !

Sometimes I feel like a ping pong ball. I run from this project to the next project and it's rare that I remember to do my devotions and the laundry (though I do them both regularly) and so my poor blog -- that no one reads -- lays dormant for months.

what's a girl to do ? So I'm now promising to blog once a week. Let's see if I can do this. It's alot easier than exercising -- though I like exercising my mind much more than my body.

Thanks in advance to my friends who will encourage -- there are a couple out there, and I'll do my best to be interesting.

And Jersey for Jesus -- is an actual fact! We're doing our best to represent the King right where we live -- and it's so great! Pray for us.

2 comments:

Allison Ward said...

I read your blog....when you post :)

BrownEyedGirl said...

Ditto! :)